Ilayathalapathy Vijay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test

Go down

Test Empty Test

Post  centumsrini Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:28 am

Breaking my weeks of hibernation with this tag from Nirmal. Actually, should thank him for bringing me back Very Happy

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
"Azhagiya Thamizh Magan" in Santhi on a Saturday afternoon. It was a big get together of my online friends and I went just to meet them and give my presence. Smile

2. What book are you reading?
Bharathiyar Kadhaigal. Never knew that there are stories written by Bharathiyar. Lots of varieties.. Its like his personal diary compiled as a book.. Many stories are somehow incomplete. Some will be liked by kids, some are philosophical, some are sarcastic and some are exaggerated. On the whole a different experience of learning. I am reading it in parts for 1 hr, 30 mins, 15 mins for a long time Smile

3. Favorite board game?
Trade or Business whatever it is called… Used to play it with my cousins and I play the banker most times. Buying and selling cities, mortgages, money handling.. It was a fantasy for me. I liked playing it for hours even though my cousins wish to stop after some time. We count the property worth and end the game most times Very Happy

4. Favorite magazine?
Ananda Vikatan. I always feel some maturity in its presentation and it has lots of write up series that I enjoy reading.

5. Favorite smells?
Smell of new books, sambhar, Tiger balm and Brut Very Happy

6. Favorite sounds?
Violin. I get mesmerized every time I hear it.

7. Worst feeling in the world?
When people don’t trust you or the words you say even though you have been honest. Crying or Very sad

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
"Shall I go in 9.30 shuttle? Nah, sun will kill me.. ok... I shall get ready now.. but 6 PM bus atleast today" Rolling Eyes

9. Favorite fast food place?
Ram’s milky way near Panagal Park, T.Nagar.. Though I have been there only twice I liked it a lot.

10. Future child's name?
Will not be as long as mine and will have two parts in it to be used as first and last name Razz

11. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I'd....?"
Build an independent house in a peaceful residential locality and if more money is left would spend it on a travel to any of my favorite holiday spots.

12. Do you drive fast?
I haven’t driven anything Very Happy But I like traveling in fast vehicles (fast=fast and not rash)

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I stuff something at 12 midnight and sleep like an animal. I believe only girlies use stuffed things. Wink

14. Storms - cool or scary?
Scary. affraid I stay in a safe building. What about millions who don’t even have a house to live? No

15. What was your first car?
I don’t own one yet. The first one I traveled in was an Ambassador.

16. Favorite drink?
Orange juice and to drink hot, filter coffee.

17. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would...."?
Take my mom to all places she likes to visit.

18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
What is broccoli? confused

19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I already have a receding hairline. I don’t wanna add chemicals to it and lose them early.

20. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in?
Chennai and Bangalore. Chennai is da best and I love it like anything. cheers

21. Favorite sports to watch?
Tennis when I feel like watching it. And I never miss gymnastics during Olympics. Basketball

22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Nirmal is a nice guy who I always see with full of energy. He always has this child-like smile on his face which makes you forget all tensions when you talk to him. Cool

23. What's under your bed?
A wooden Cot Razz

24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yeah.. And to the same parents but with lots of courage and good luck.

25. Morning person, or night owl?
Night owl. Typing this reply at 12.10 AM on a Saturday night or ahem, Sunday Twisted Evil

26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
I don’t eat eggs Razz

27. Favorite place to relax?
A window shopping in crowded streets of T.Nagar…

28. Favorite pie?
Apple pie Laughing

29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla I love you

30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who's most likely to respond first?
I guess it would be Shrinivas SG.

centumsrini

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum